WHY I MADE THIS BLOG?
I’ve created this site as a space where I can talk about the things that interest me and share them with others. I’ve spent the last year trying to figure out a way to combine my passion for dance and my love of fashion and beauty products. Well here it is! I’ve created this blog to mainly serve as a self-motivator, but all the beautiful people out there who are willing to listen to what I have to say are welcome. It was time for me to stop waiting around and take action, so this is me breaking out of my comfort zone and diving in with no inhibitions. I’m excited for the journey ahead, and I hope I’ll inspire you to embark on a journey of your own.
WHO IS KAY COLEMAN?
If I had to describe myself in three words they would be:
- Vibrant: They say laughter is the best medicine. I couldn’t agree more! I love being silly and having a good time with whoever is willing to partake in a good laugh.
- Unique: I pride myself in being an individual. I’ve never been one to follow the crowd, and I’m not afraid to stand up for what I believe in.
- Wise: I’ve been told since I was young that I have wisdom beyond my years. Recently, I’ve come to realize just how true this is.
In my spare time I like to:
- Dance: Uhhh… DUH! Checkout where I’ll be teaching next on the Dancing Queen page and watch my latest choreography on my youtube channel! (shameless plug LOL)
- Sing: I’m a novice when it comes to singing, but I can hold a tune and get a little fancy with it now 😜
- Make new Pinterest boards: Let’s just say I take my Pinterest boards very seriously…
- Binge watch series on Netflix: Y’all know how it is 😳
- Watch basketball: I live for the NBA finals. I don’t have a favorite team, but I have several players I enjoy watching. Congrats to my man Kyrie!
One thing I hate to admit about myself:
I’m a hopeless romantic. Ok I said it. 😂 But really… I’m a sucker for love y’all. Find someone who loves you at your worst and never let them go. 😍